Monday, January 21, 2013

2013, with style

Finally found the time to blog about 2013. What can I say? It started with style :)


These are a compilation of some snapshot on the last few months of 2012 and first day of 2013.

Clockwise from top.
Pic 1: Nail art in my favourite colour to match  my birthday saree :)
Stroll at Tengku Kelana on the eve of New Year : Lots and lots of memories :))
Thanks to my sis for introducing the "snail" ha ha... Managed to find the outlet in Malaysia :))
Some of that ladies stuff :) Thanks to me :))

Pic 2: Thought a cake would be a nice starter for New Year besides prayers :) Thanks to LP!
Another thought, wanted to clear all those Deepavali left over cracker :)
One of the best mascara I have ever used. Really dramatic. Thanks to Lat :)
Silver moon, not so full few days before New Year.

These are somethings that touched me towards the end of the year. Surely there were plenty more memorable stuff last year. Just wanted to highlight a few that touched me in the last few months :)

Happy 2013, and lets hope it brings the the best of everything :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :