I divided the dough into two equal portions and attempted Method B. It did turn out well. Both these preparations are vegetarian.
Method for portion A
1. Cream butter and sugar
2. Add in the vanilla essence
3. Then add in the sifted flour and corn flour and mix well
4. Lastly, add in the almond nibs and mix well
5. Sprinkle some coloured rice for decoration purpose.
6. Scoop the batter into paper cups and bake at 150°c in a pre-heated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let it cool then place in airtight container.
Butter Almond Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Method for Portion B
- Follow method 1 – 4 as above
- Shape them to marble sizes and place a chocolate chip inside it.
- Press the dough to flatten it a little with a fork. You get a design of strips.
- Bake at 150°c in a pre-heated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Let it cool then place in airtight container.