Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yahoo....

My vacation begins tomorrow. Actually, I have been going places for the last 4 months just that this will be a long holiday. I will be back only in September. I am kinda restless to be frank. The weather had been acting up lately too. Well, all will be fine I know. ;)

I am going to be as free as a butterfly....Elusive butterfly....


Of course the spread of a H1H1 kinda scares me but life goes on. I can't let anything to hold me back. I have planned well for this holiday and it had to go on. Nothing will stop me from having a good time.


I am now in the midst of clearing all pending jobs and in the process of transfering some important job to my colleagues. A millions thanks to them for holding fort while I'm gone on holiday. Thanks ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :