Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Going crazy

Sometimes I sit in the darkness and think. That makes me very much feel like I am talking to my soul. And I think no one listen when I speak. I think that's cos they don't hear me loud enough.

I need to speak out louder. Shout maybe to grab attention. But then again, is it worth it..?? Nah...it's a temporary feeling but then it occurs very often...

Sometime, I like to walk in the rain....Why?? because that is when I can cry and nobody will realise that...I am a strong girl with a weak emotion....That's is how I had been all this while but my appearance deceives everyone....It is a fake iron appearance....

I dont know. I just don't know....Maybe this is me.....

Sometimes, actually, many a times i wish i could turn back the clock. It could heal so much pain in me. Could I do that.?? I wish...I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :