Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another celebration.....this time with colleagues

Another celebration this time with colleagues and organised by my boss. Well, it was more of a belated birthday for the three of us and also farewell lunch at E&O Hotel for another colleague. Hmmm so much of celebration in the past few days....


Now I dread that I might have put on the 5kg which I lost!!! I really hope not and I will make sure I loose more this month :).... I was very caution with what I ate although I indulged in desserts. Yummy!!!

By the way, E&O was already prepared to greet X'mas. They had their Christmas tree up already and this year their theme is blue colour. A giant X'mas tree greeted us as we entered the hotel, decorated all in blue. Beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :