Monday, November 30, 2009

Entering the BIG 3.....

After 10 long years I cut yet another birthday cake. So long that I forgot that I have to blow the candles first!!! And talking about candles, my brother fixed 3 large candles and 3 small candles on the cake!!! It should be only 1 small candle...I am just 31 ;) Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise, as my mom and siblings had gone out to purchase the cake on the eve so that I can cut it right at midnight. Boy was given the task to lit the candle and he must have rushed and what more he had to do it outside the house so that it would be a surprise for me. Brownie must have terrorized him while he was preparing all this at our garden!!

Saree choosen by mom...






All smiles in my new saree.....another addition to my collection...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :