Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sad Morning


True enough, just as we expected, we found our kitten dead this morning. It had been sick since yesterday. Maybe it missed it's mom! I can't bring myself to write what happened to its mom. Or I would rather not write about it at all.

On the eve of Deepavali it's sibling died. And now her!! Don't ask how!! I just don't want to recal anything! Just about a month ago, I blogged very happilly about these kittens and its mother. Now they are gone just like that. One missing and two dead!!!!

I don't see a point in pointing fingers but it was a valuable lesson learnt the bitter way. If we cannot take care of anything in life, then we should just let it go. And we are responsible for our acts!

May the kutties rest in peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :