Thursday, August 20, 2009

I will be a away but will be back pretty soon....


I will be away for a while but will be back soon to continue bugging....ooppss blogging I mean. Last nite the weather had been pretty good and I hope it stays that way throughout my holiday. That will make my travel easier.

This will be my first trip to Chennai. I am all excited and nervous at the same time. I am nervous. I don't know why. Parents are also kinda excited about it. Dad had planned to visit the Murugan Temples and me, mainly shopping..... :) Perempuan..... ;)


I will be back to blog in September but I will certainly try to come online from the hotels (hopefully they have internet service.)



Till then, adios.........The elusive butterfly will now go places......Oh butterfly...butterfly....yen virithai siragai...vaa vaa oh butterfly butterfly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :