Friday, July 24, 2009

I was totally lost.....


It was strange...really very strange....And I don't know the reason for it happening...And I can't recall a single thing now....It all happend in spilt seconds...

It had been a busy day and moreover being a Friday, I just wanted to get things done as much as possible so that I could start fresh on Monday....I know I had I too many things in my mind and too many jobs I have been doing at the same time.

There was this email from my agent which I had to reply....The moment I clicked the "reply" button my mind started wandering to the past errrr future...It was a total feeling of I had been thru this situation before and as my fingers voluntarily typed message for him I felt as though I’m in a totally different dimension…

Physically, yes I was at my desk but my mind was sort of mixed up…It was a short mail, merely a few words. But it was such a déjà vu feeling…I knew those people…I have had that conversation before….but why again now???.....

My colleague called for me all of the sudden and I was brought back to the present…my mind I mean….She asked why I looked lost….yes, I was lost for a few seconds….I tried recalling what actually happened but it all seemed too vague now although it happened just a while ago….

I wonder what actually happened…I knew the people whom my mind thought of, I am no more in contact with them…Was that a sign? Are they alright…? I wonder…..and just wonder, that’s all I could do….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :