Monday, June 29, 2009

ALoNe......


ALONE...

I was when woke up in morning... To greet the sunshine with great pleasure...
Alone...
I was lazing around the bed...
Wondering where to start my day...
Just enjoying the silence
Thinking about my loved ones...
I just let my mind to ponder about
What they'll be doing at the moment...

Alone...
I started to miss them...
Yearned for a warm hug...
Alone...
I got rid of all the emotions...
Made myself cheerful to navigate through the day...
I watched the idiot box for hours...
Trying to entertain myself...
But nothing beats the joy and leisure
Of reading a nice novel whilst listening to music...
That's how I spent the day...
And surprisingly
Without talking to anyone for the whole day...
Alone...
I enjoyed the loneliness...
Gave time to pamper myself...
Alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :