Monday, May 4, 2009

LoSt in TIME..........

You just never know how fast time flies. Especially in my case, I kept on thinking it had been only a while since i blogged....but today i came to my sense and logged into this site....to my utter horror, i hadnt done any entry for 2008....

2008 just came and left like that for me...not a single entry...not a single poem...not a single grumble....nothing at all... my archive showed that i hadnt log in for a year or so...my last enry was in october 2007....thats really pathetic of me....

i sympatize myself for being so ignorant of other aspects of my life.... how could i....???....again yes, its the truth that my life took a turn in 2008...but i never realised that it was this bad...i had been cruel to myself....its like self inflicted pain, that i have a single entry in here.... most of all, i missed my friends here....my faceless friends whom had been there to cheer me and to give my words of encouragements....

meaning, not only i didnt have any entries but i failed to keep in touch with my pals here....ive lost them in time....and time need not be 10years or 20 years or so...as much as its quick to make friends at this ages, they can also be lost twice quicker.....

hopefully....i said, hopefully....im able to catch up and hang on with watever i can patch up for the moment.... life is a mirror of our doings....i will keep that in mind and keep on blogging...and bugging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :