Friday, June 8, 2018

A Day That Changed it All for US!








It was a beautiful and important morning for Malaysians. A day we had been all waiting for eagerly with great anticipation for a month. It was 9th May 2018, Malaysia's 14th GE.

I put on my "TRANSFORMERS" black t-shirt and denim jeans. TRANSFORMERS, yes, represents my family and I. Our motive, just like the rest them out there looking for a change. A clear hidden message, which I'm sure people would just pass it as as any other black t-shirt.

We arrived as early as 8.30 am to exercise our rights. There were already more people before us. The line was shorter for my age group. However, I had to stand in for my parents in their line for more than 1.5 hours. Anyway, all went well. Need I write more? There rest was HISTORY! Welcome, New Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :