Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sometimes at times such as this





I always had a lot of things in my mind, all the time but as much as my mind had it all, my fingers couldn't type them. Time is such a commodity. I have even lost sense on how to blog anymore. I need to start. Begin. Again, this is what exactly I had been telling myself for the last 3 years!

Seemingly lost in time and priorities of life. To many sudden happenings in the family. Work! Reasons! Reasons! Reasons! Why am I so defensive? Why can't I just put aside my ego and admit I have lost touch to blogging? It is becoming more difficult to pen my thoughts.

What do I want? As for now, I wish to do this. Or rather I wish someone would hold my hands and take me along like this. Or maybe, I should be holding a smaller hand and go places?

Which is which? It doesnt really matter, as long as the heart is happy and new places are explored. Sorrows are left behind, smile is taken everywhere. Sigh! Wishful thoughts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcAN3dobz4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :