Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Don't Quit

Sometimes, we need to slow down a little in order to have space to catch up. That's what happened to me. I slowed down a little but never stopped. This is a perfect poem I came across today on a social media. It hit hard at me.

Made me write. Logged into my blog and typed my mind's ramblings.

Hence, I knew i didn't quit at all. I thought I quit but I didn't lol! I have merely slowed down to fulfill other aspects of life. I am back now. Should be more consistent!

There is so much to write and so little time with so many ad-hoc responsibilities in hand now-a days.

My mind has started to ponder again, my fingers shall execute those thoughts :)
Be a fighter! Never accept defeat without trying!!!




Attachment source: Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :