Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tax........

Hmm.....this time I filed my tax returns a week earlier...at least better than last year where I was struggling with the intermitent network....CRAZY....yes, I almost went crazy.....
Lesson leart...so this year, I dont want to waste time sitting on that....after all it is really so simple and everything is a button click away....click...click...click....ha ha...thats rite...as easy as that...gone werre the days where i had to struggle with the bulky form....so messy....
Indeed a heart pain to see so much earning is taxed....anyway, this time im getting some returns from the IRB ha ha...thanks to the many years of tax filing, it had polished my skills so much so I know what to do and how to do it....and most importantly, how to do it correctly....SMART huh....
Receipts are so so so important....keep it.....this is where it comes handy...and of course those purchases need to be tax exempted....So guys, remember to keep all your receipts and always lookout for what is in store in the budget.....it is our rights to be informed and our responsibility to keep abreast with happenings around us.....and keep an watchful eye on what you can get an exemption....it helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :