Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just to think ahead.......



This is an interesting note I received today from a friend. Indeed it is very true, how many of us think like the litle boy. Although all vedic say giving brings more happiness than receiving but how many of us are prepared to give and not expect anything in return. Honestly, I don't think I can be without expectations. Although, yes I had felt happy when I did some deeds but how often have I done that? The heart and mind is as such that it gets content with what is received. It is always a conflict of what I want to do and what I actually do. Well, this is something to ponder upon and make changes. Not really a new a year resolution as I don't believe in new year resolutions. What the heck, making resolution need not wait till new year. It can be anytime as long as the heart and mind are ready for changes.

Well, with that note : Merry Christmas and have a safe journey home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your chocolates here :